You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG, you’ll be one of over 200,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 154 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
Our Deal Advisory professionals help buyers, sellers, private equity investors, governments, and lenders in developing and executing on their value strategies.
We offer start-to-finish support in the acquisition process, including input on strategy, early identification of risk areas, coordination and execution of due diligence investigations (financial and operational) and provide advice on operations geared to reduce risks and enhance value. We also get involved in assisting our clients with a host of services surrounding closing the transaction and post-deal integration.
Human Resource Mergers & Acquisitions (HR M&A) sits within the broader Operations M&A team in Deal Advisory. The Operations M&A team focuses on all aspects of the Deal lifecycle advising on the operational enablement of large, global M&A programs.
In HR M&A we advise on all aspects relating to HR and change management across the deals process from HR due diligence through to deal execution.
Our clients are typically private equity funds, pension funds, large public companies, and private corporations.
Learn more about our Operations M&A Services here. Meet our Toronto Operations M&A team https://bcove.video/31BWsbI .
Overview of the opportunity:
We are currently looking for Senior Consultant, Human Resources, Mergers & Acquisitions, to join our HR, Operations M&A, Toronto practice, to advise on all aspects relating to HR and change management on the deals process, from HR due diligence through to deal execution
What you will do
- Support engagements and HR workstreams, to effectively manage client relationships and provide support on a variety of M&A projects from small transactions to global programs from a people, HR and communications perspective
- Contribute to the development of tailored organizational design, people strategy, operating models and support synergies and value creation for integrations, carve-outs or joint ventures
- Support the overall growth and profitability of the HR M&A team
- Contribute to developing pitches, proposals and External market Initiatives
At times, business needs arise, and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal workday or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
What you bring to the role
- Human Resources expertise in a transformational environment
- Experience and understanding of Human Resource’s role in Mergers & Acquisitions
- Understanding of statutory HR requirements involving the transfer of employees
- The ability to work at pace and meet tight deadlines
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills to produce high quality outputs and deliverables
- Data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Project management experience
- Consulting and experience working in an M&A environment are assets
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right Excellence, we never stop learning and improving Courage, we think and act boldly Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG’s Employee Relations Service team for support at email: [email protected] or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at [email protected] .