You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
KPMG’s Technology Consulting Advisory Practice strives to deliver business benefits from a broad range of technologies, helping our clients develop high-performing IT functions and leverage investments in current systems to deliver significant business value.
We help clients define their Information Management / IT / Digital strategy and assist them through the entire technology and digital transformational journey, in order for them to become a digitally connected enterprise. We help CIOs make their function future-ready.
Our skills in IT strategy and systems implementation help clients execute their transformation strategies with the technology best suited to their business, data and information requirements.
Our Management Consulting team in Canada is looking for an Oracle Cloud Financials Senior Consultant like you with the skills and drive to make a real difference.
What you will do
As a Senior Consultant in our Oracle Financials practice, you’ll be learning from some of the best in the industry and growing your personal skillset by :
- Serving as Functional Lead/Co-Lead for key Financials modules on Oracle Cloud ERP implementation projects
- Facilitating client workshops to gather and validate business requirements in a conference room pilot setting.
- Completing business analysis and system configuration deliverables for Oracle ERP Cloud implementation projects.
- Analyzing gaps in functional requirements to system capabilities to propose technology solutions and appropriate workarounds.
- Contributing to testing efforts including the preparation of test scenarios and test scripts and validations of test results across testing cycles
- Assisting in the end-to-end business process testing of new Oracle ERP solutions.
- Contributing to data conversion and integration activities associated with Oracle ERP Cloud deployments.
- Providing production cutover/transition support
- Building long-term business relationships with front-line and more senior personnel through engagements and networking in professional organizations.
- Contributing Oracle system and financial process expertise to support client pursuits and business development efforts (including preparing proposals and leading presentations to senior executives).
- Working with senior KPMG leaders to understand, enhance and integrate service offerings across the Operations .
What you bring to the role
- Post-secondary education in Business, Commerce, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field with a post graduate degree and/or a Finance/Accounting professional designation a strong asset.
- 2-4 years of experience working as a functional consultant on Oracle Cloud Financials implementation projects
- 3+ years of experience working as a functional consultant on Oracle E-Business Suite or PeopleSoft projects
- Experince with two end to end implementation programs
- Experience as a functional lead with at least one of the following Oracle Cloud Financials modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Expenses, Accounts Receivable, Revenue Management, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Project Accounting
- Working knowledge of Oracle SCM modules such as Procurement and Inventory from a financials perspective is an asset
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to communicate with client stakeholders
- Strong business process focus with ability to recommend and drive future state financial processes within Oracle Cloud as well as client’s overall ecosystem
- Experience working in a client facing role with both technical and finance stakeholders
- Strong relationship management skills and a passion for client satisfaction and delivery excellence.
Keys to your success:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-focused environment.
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements.
- Blend of business process and functional IT expertise
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right Excellence, we never stop learning and improving Courage, we think and act boldly Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG’s Employee Relations Service team for support at email: [email protected] or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at [email protected] .