You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
Connected Enterprise is KPMG’s customer centric, enterprise wide approach to digital transformation. The program aims to establish KPMG as a global leader for Digital Transformation and across the Front, Middle and Back Office; unify assets and approach across advisory and sectors with differentiated industry centric solutions; build capabilities locally and regionally; strengthen collaboration and leadership across the KPMG member firm network; evolve alliance relationships and drive value creation and market share for KPMG.
What you will do
- Sector specific, research-based assets lie at the core of KPMGs Global Connected Enterprise offering. Development of these assets across capabilities, countries, and sectors requires a strong, well-organized, process-oriented leaders to work with outside research providers and multiple internal leaders and audiences
- You’ll be able to take ownership of the end to end processes including workshops, quality review and deployment
- You will interact regularly with Sector and Connected Enterprise Managing Director and Directors
What you bring to the role
- Excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated sourcing skills namely the ability to create/maintain Source pages.
- Demonstrated ability to perform reporting and tracking of Sector progress, risks and issues
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- University/College degree
Keys to your success:
- Recent client delivery experience in MC/Consulting
- Executive communication skills, both written and verbal, and good analysis skills
- Responsive person with good attention to detail, the ability to learn quickly and good judgment.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with high-level (internal) clients and peers alike and network successfully
- Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right Excellence, we never stop learning and improving Courage, we think and act boldly Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG’s Employee Relations Service team for support at email: [email protected] or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at [email protected] .