David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for a Senior Compensation Analyst, based in Saint John, New Brunswick. $90-$100K base + bonus.
The Senior Compensation Analyst role serves as a trusted advisor on compensation programs ensuring a consistent and effective approach on compensation practices across the organization. Working collaboratively with other HR professionals and stakeholders throughout the business, the Senior Compensation Analyst is responsible for compensation analysis on HR compensation business processes and programs.
- Conduct detailed analysis for the design, development, governance, and implementation of compensation programs including annual salary budget modeling and costing, compensation structure management, and incentive program tracking
- Engage with multiple stakeholders to enhance the incentive program governance including metric development, data validation, and program execution and audit
- Identify enhancement opportunities and collaborate with stakeholders to develop approach and implementation strategies May act as compensation stream lead on key initiatives
- Contribute to development of compensation policies, practices, and standards through conducting related research, analysis, stakeholder requirement to develop recommendations
- Define compensation road map and program design, for Workday processes and coordinate configuration and amendment requirements
- Lead annual compensation processes including planning, testing, execution, and post-process troubleshooting and lessons learned
- Develop approach and execute engagement and communication requirements for annual processes by collaborating with multiple stakeholders and managing to plan
- Lead audits on compensation data including plan assignment based on eligibility rules
- Consider and recommend continuous improvement opportunities across compensation programs and processes
- Engage in company job profile process supporting job evaluation, maintenance, and management where appropriate
- Conduct market research for regulatory compliance items and bench marking
- Other duties and project work as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources or equivalent experience
- 7 plus years’ experience in compensation management and or financial reporting and analysis
- Professional designations such as Certified Compensation Professional an asset
- Exposure to and general understanding of sales compensation an asset
- Experience with solution development, project planning, and execution
- Strong analytical mindset with technical and financial aptitude
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence an outcome
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and planning skills and willing to investigate down to the root cause
- Initiative to drive continuous improvement and resolution of issues
- Collaborative mindset; you focus on win/win solutions to issues and actively pursue solving them
- Relocation assistance offered
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Trish O’Quinn , Senior Consultant, Aplin Human Resources. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com. #LI-DNP #IND-DNP