Senior Cloud Developer
City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Position ID: J0221-1607
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is looking for a Senior Cloud Developer with experience in Azure or GCP.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• To develop, test and deliver the Cloud solution using Azure or GCP
• Prepare Design document
• Co-ordinate and manage the stakeholders
• Good communication skills and ability to interact with the business users
• Enforce coding standards and best practices;
• Resolve Production support issues including performance, issues and creating RCA
• Participate in technical design and development activities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering, business, Information sciences or other related field
• Must have working knowledge of the Microsoft Azure or GCP platform and the different services it offers
• Must have working experience building Microservices
• Must have extensive knowledge of different data formats like JSON, XML, AVRO
• Must have experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, etc)
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Team is constantly experimenting with new technologies, so it is important to have high level of tolerance for ambiguity
• Have working experience with Agile delivery methodologies.
- Google Cloud Platform
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.