Who is DigitalOnUs?
At DigitalOnUs, we not only provide Agile and DevOps methodologies to our customers, we have adopted the same within the company as well. Our nimble processes are not mired in red tape, yet robust, flexible and result-oriented. We are Software Engineers, Technical Architects, Cloud and DevOps specialists. But the most important, we are dreamers, creators and challengers. Each day, we strive to make great come alive. Our lemma: “work smart and play hard”
Our technology partners are Hashicorp, Cloudbees, Chef, Pagerduty, Docker and SAP.
We are always looking for the brightest candidates to come and we offer a work environment with everything you need to be your best. Does Ambition, Success, Fun, Friends & Learning define your idea of a career? Join us and be part of our family!
We’re looking for passionate, product-focused Senior Cloud Migration Architect who have hacked systems in creative ways, who are curious about new languages, technologies, and trends. We believe that working hard is a byproduct of loving what you do and not something that can be me assured on a timesheet.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Lead the Migration activities and act as the single point of contact for all Migration tracks related communication.
- Provide expertise on Cloud technology, Azure best practices for cloud design and implementation.
- Provide hands-on expertise on Azure migration, Azure DevOps, Terraform, Azure CLI, CI/CD
- Azure AD, ADFS, Azure Passthrough & Azure MFA.
- Azure cost optimization knowledge.
- Design and implement the cloud environment.
- Develop automation scripts where applicable.
- Participate in ongoing Migration Sprint planning and backlog grooming.
- Define success criteria for User Stories in Migration Enablement backlog
- Own the creation of deliverables
Nice of have
- Deep understanding of tools(Eg. Azure Devops) in the Azure platform
- Experience with cloud cost management and oversight
- Strong knowledge of containers, container orchestration, and the Kubernetes ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
Why you will love this job?
- We look for people who are thoughtful, can break down problems, work individually sometimes, and in pairs or teams at other times.
- You are trusted to work on your own but ask for help when you are blocked
- We’ll work with you to find the balance of what you want to do, what you are good at, and how that fits in with the company goals.
What you can expect from us
At DigitalOnUs, what distinguishes us from other teams is the comfortable environment which engenders trust within teams and with our customers. Trust and openness leads to quality, innovation, commitment to deliverables, efficiency and cost-effectiveness for all our customers.
- Empathy for your coworkers and our customers is an important part of success here. As an early stage startup, most people wear many hats.
- We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’d like some company.
- Hear your voice, nurture your talent and help you strengthen your foot print!
- Benefits above the law
- Mentorship, and opportunities to grow and learn
- Possibility of relocation to USA
If you apply for this opportunity we will get you resume and its contain personal data whose treatment has been authorized by its owner for Digital OnUs, S. de RL de CV (the “Company”). If you are not the owner of this information or have no relation whatsoever with the subjects treated in it, you are requested in the most attentive way not to make copies of it and / or its attached files and delete it immediately, under the risk of being considered as responsible for the unauthorized treatment of personal data in accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, its Regulations, and other applicable regulations. If you are the owner of personal data in possession of the Company and wish to obtain further information regarding the processing of your personal data or the exercise of your ARCO rights, please consult our integral privacy notice on the website https://www.digitalonus.com/privacy-policy/