We are looking for a determined, positive, and passionate Analyst committed to the development of the IT department. With 34 Brewhouse locations, 25 Plantlife’s and 1 Banquet location currently spanning BC to Manitoba, and plans to continue to grow East into Ontario within 2021, now is the perfect time to begin your Canadian Brewhouse Career!
The Business Analyst’s role is one where we are looking for the best, both in culture fit and experience, to fill the role. We believe in tailor-fitting each role on our team with the right person, and that could be you!
- Collaborate with Finance and Director of IT to develop initiatives and strategies that optimize costs and improve internal and external reporting
- Pull meaningful actionables from data analysis and present findings to the executive team
- Tech support using AI to extract data from our various platforms
- Utilize API software to integrate existing and future systems
- Plan and implement Crossroads strategy with IT performance and security
- Provide business analysis, consulting and project leadership to support corporate and regional objectives
- Lead the implementation, installation, configuration, upgrade, and conversion of application systems and operational software
- Work closely with the Finance and IT departments to achieve goals
- Setup, maintain, re-configure, add, change modules, and fields with related applications
- Assist with system check and quality assurance
- Work with the IT department to review, coordinate and execute system updates, upgrades, and conversions
- Assist users with troubleshooting and identifying problems
- Develop more efficient systems for data report pulling
- Organize regular research studies for new technologies and fit them into organizational goals and strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an engaging presentation style
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills with the abil
- Results driven and tenacious
- Knowledge and understanding of 5G integration
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, such as Computer Science, Information Technology or Business
- High level of detail and exceptional time management and organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge of systems and functional analysis as well as change management best practices
- 3+ years of work experience as a Business Analyst
- Project Management certification considered an asset
- Experience in the hospitality industry considered a huge asset
- Experience with process flow mapping as well as A/V experience (in particular establishing and maintaining networks)
- Ability to travel regularly for new store opens and existing store support
Welcome to The Canadian Brewhouse (https://youtu.be/fyKRJzJWiu4), Canada’s fastest-growing independent restaurant group! We are proud of being the only Canadian-themed sports bar in town, and we know that without our incredible teams we wouldn’t be a fraction of where we are today. Our teams live and breathe our Core Values; these are 6 key principles that influence all of our decisions as an organization.
- Take Care of Each Other and Yourself
- Think Like a Customer
- Support Your Community
- Hurry, Don’t Rush
- Embrace Innovation
- Be Persistent
When not at work, you may catch us out in the community volunteering, raising funds for The Canadian Mental Health Association or the local Children’s Hospital, or having a couple of drinks with friends. The Brew Crew is a team of devoted, compassionate, and ambitious individuals that are hungry for what the future holds. We believe it’s our duty to provide all of our employees with a safe, fun-filled work environment with endless advancement opportunities. Let us tell you more about why you should join the best team in Canada, today!
Some of the benefits of joining the BrewCrew:
- A company Health Spend Account after 3 months
- In-house discounts – bring your family and friends, show off your workplace!
- Advancement opportunities are endless with the right attitude and passion – our CEO started out as a dishwasher!
- Working with a team of like-minded individuals who have your interests at heart. Our team is our family – We Are BrewCrew