David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for a Senior Business Development Manager.
The Senior Manager of business development will focus on client interfaces, pursuing opportunities with primarily new clients, to achieve business growth targets.Must be energetic, motivated, positive and well-connected particularly in midstream infrastructure and gas processing in Western Canada.
- Find practical solutions to client issues in midstream oil & gas
- Maintain current knowledge of developments in midstream oil & gas infrastructure in Western Canada
- Client account management
- Identifying and prioritizing business opportunities and following all leads and client needs
- Developing new prospective clients in order to build and maintain relationships pertinent to opportunities that fit our client’s strength
- Delivering presentations to prospective clients
- Contributing to the proposal process, including interpretation of client requests for proposal (RFP’s) and pre-qualification responses
- Contributing to the development of promotional materials
- Conducting client feedback survey and analysis
- Follow-up on completed work and identification of new opportunities through consistent contact with clients
The Ideal Candidate:
- 8+ years of experience
- Degree in business, engineering, or similar
- Knowledge of the sales process
- Excellent communications skills
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Ability to synthesize complex or diverse information
- Ability to work effectively and prioritize in a high-performance work environment
- Intermediate computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office, CRM software
- Ability to develop skills as required and a willingness to learn
- Must be a team player and problem solver
- Previous midstream & gas processing experience, specifically a track record of generating new business consistent with a corporate strategy
- Previous business development/outside sales experience
- Knowledge of the Western Canadian energy industry
- Good technical, project management and construction management knowledge
- Broad network within the Alberta energy industry
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently
- Pursuit management experience
Please only apply if you have a minimum 8 years of experience in sales/business development for an O&G or Engineering company.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Rob Thomas , Consultant, Aplin Sales & Marketing. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com. #LI-CAL