The Business Analysis Manager is an intermediate management-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
- Manage a team of business analysts supporting one large system or multiple systems and contribute to planning, resource planning, budget management and formulation of procedures
- Consult with business end users to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new projects and process enhancements
- Assist system change processes from requirements through implementation by providing technical knowledge to ensure efficiency
- Evaluate performance and make recommendations for pay increases, hiring, terminations and other personnel actions as duties as assigned, including performing quality control activities
- Work with internal parties to achieve business goals and negotiate with external parties as needed
- Provide evaluative judgments based on analysis of information in complicated and unique situations
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Proven interpersonal, collaboration, diplomatic, influencing, planning and organizational skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to effectively use complex analytical, interpretive and problem-solving techniques
- Proven relationship management skills to partner and influence across organizational lines
- Demonstrated ability to be work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines with proactive, decisiveness and flexibility
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities (including, without limitation, physical and mental health disabilities) during the recruitment process and otherwise in accordance with law. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minority or racialized communities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Family Group:
Business Analysis / Client Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting