As Senior Business Analyst – Innovations & Programs you will have the exciting opportunity to be part of a new program focused on service delivery workforce evolution and efficiency initiatives. Working with key stakeholders across Customer Service Excellence, Products & Services, Technology Strategy and more, you will support strategic projects, pilots and organizational decisions in support of our “Touchless Telco” vision.
- Supporting Pilots and Crowdsourcing including reporting, business benefit realization and scaling
- Present analysis and recommendations, facilitating workshops, and negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Working with multiple stakeholder groups and external vendors to ensure cross-functional collaboration and support of the evolution of our service delivery model
- Conduct Market Research and Industry Trend analysis across the Workforce strategy and technology evolution spectrum
- Evaluating our delivery model to identify opportunities for improved productivity across the end to end value chain
What YOU Bring:
- An entrepreneurial spirit and innovation mindset that embraces critical questioning and continuous improvement
- Superior knowledge of and experience in project management principles and practices and agile methodology
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate ideas, concepts or complex issues in a clear and concise manner at all levels including senior leaders
- Relationship building skills, including the ability to influence and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong business insight and ability to identify new opportunities and connect the dots between related projects and programs
- Financial and business acumen and a solid understanding of organizational planning and employee engagement dynamics 5+ years of business analysis experience
- Track record in delivering on objectives within time, quality and cost frameworks
- University degree and/or equivalent combination of experience and education
What YOU Get:
- Great pay, profit sharing bonus, optional stock purchase plan, dedication to a diverse and inclusive team culture with loads of career development opportunities, flexible Total Rewards benefit plan with many innovative options and programs including a DC Pension, flexible work styles, and more!
- Work in highly strategic area within TELUS responsible for enhancing our service delivery business model
- A diverse role that exposes you to a very wide set of stakeholders both inside and outside of TELUS
- To be a member of a team that’s highly engaged and passionate about innovation and technology
Who is TELUS?
We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.