As Senior Business Analyst on the Economics & Experience Team, you will have the exciting opportunity to be part of a team focused on service delivery workforce evolution and efficiency initiatives. Working with key stakeholders across Customer Service Excellence, Products & Services, Technology Strategy, you will support strategic projects, pilots and organizational decisions in support of transforming & enabling simplified technician work experience that delivers YoY benefits.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
- An entrepreneurial spirit and innovation mindset that embraces critical questioning and continuous improvement
- Relationship building skills, including the ability to influence and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong business insight and ability to identify new opportunities and connect the dots between related projects and programs
- Track record in delivering on objectives within time, quality and cost frameworks
- Implement and develop a business analysis centre of excellence within the PMO
- Take part in opportunity assessments and business plan activities
- Evaluating our delivery model to identify opportunities for improved productivity across the end to end value chain
- Present analysis and recommendations, facilitating workshops, and negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Lead and support prioritized transformation & efficiency initiatives including business benefit realization, scaling and reporting
- Working with multiple stakeholder groups to ensure cross-functional collaboration and support of the evolution of our service delivery model
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- Post-secondary degree in Business or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Lean Six sigma certification, CBAP/CCBA certifications will be considered an asset
- 5+ years of business analysis experience that includes financial and business acumen and a solid understanding of organizational planning and employee engagement dynamics
- Experience working in an Agile delivery principles and practices
- You are known for your excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present ideas, concepts or complex issues in a clear and concise manner to all levels within the organization
To succeed in your role, you will want to be skilled in:
- Ability to manage through ambiguity working in an Agile program management environment to deliver new capabilities in recognizable iterations that advance a strategic roadmap of improvements, new opportunities and process fixes.
- Facilitation of large groups including fair-process interlock with functional leadership and systems development groups
Who is TELUS?
We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.