Senior Business Analyst – Remote, Canada Wide
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit a talented Senior Business Analyst to assist with complex technology and digital transformation projects in Winnipeg.
The Senior Business Analyst will act as a liaison between technical staff, the business units, and executive management, providing effective and efficient solutions for complex problems.
The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge and extensive experience as a Senior Business Analyst of business requirements and needs, defining/mapping out business processes while providing strong technical and functional business support. The role will require duties such as research, documentation, implementation, end-user testing, assistance with system updates, communication with key stakeholders, and the development of user guides.
- Provide management with advice and guidance on IT initiatives of both strategic and operational importance
- Make recommendations and provide advice for improvements and assist in developing solutions, scenarios and implement these recommendations
- Provide all deliverables associated with planning activities such as schedules, meeting notes, meeting agendas and status updates
- Perform data collection and analytics and communicate findings to management
- Facilitate requirements workshops and provide support to the implementation team
- Full project lifecycle from tracking technical deliverables, milestone completion, administration, and change management to successful execution
The Ideal Candidate:
- University degree from a recognized post-secondary institution in a relevant field (i.e. Information Technology/Management, Computer Science, etc.)
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience working as a Business Analyst
- Previous experience in government, public sector, crown corporation, and healthcare would be considered an asset
- Professional industry certification would be considered an asset
- Ability to work well remotely in a virtual team environment is critical
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Ron Cantiveros and Jim Juacalla , Consultants, Aplin Information Technology.We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com. #LI-DNP #IND-DNP