Join our team
Are you passionate about technology and proficient in driving business strategies focused on reliability excellence? We are looking for a bright, collaborative, and highly-motivated Senior Business Analyst to support our multi-year Reliability transformation program involving partners from all across TELUS. You will work with stakeholders to identify opportunities, prioritize initiatives, enable process improvements, and execute on key deliverables.
The TELUS Technology Strategy and Business Transformation (TSBT) team is at the heart of building TELUS’ next-generation networks, propelling innovation and leading the charge on TELUS’ multi-billion dollar investments in best-in-class technology solutions. Our diverse, cross-functional Reliability Centre of Excellence team within TSBT requires inspirational leadership to support world-class assurance.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As a Senior Business Analyst within our Reliability Centre of Excellence portfolio, you will translate business requirements into functional and technical requirements. You will also be a vital player in shaping understanding of the desired Reliability Strategic Program state, by collaborating with leaders, stakeholders, subject matter experts, and project team members.
Our industry and technologies are constantly changing, so an essential part of being successful in this role involves being able to adapt and thrive in an environment of change. On any given day, you could be tasked with analyzing a new strategy to improve a reliability process or guideline, developing training material, consolidating user requirements for rolling out new processes, templates or tools, documenting process maps for workflows, or performing cost/benefit analysis. If you have insatiable curiosity, relentless drive, and limitless optimism, we’ll be excited to have you join us to tackle some of our biggest opportunities and challenges.
- Execute program plans (quality, risk, communication, budgets, technical performance, etc.) to align the program outcomes with the Reliability Strategic plan and stakeholder expectations
- Proactively bring expertise and creative solutions to improving processes, team effectiveness, and productivity
- Identify opportunities for automating processes, streamlining of systems and operations, and synergizing with peer teams to drive outstanding experiences
- Coordinate program initiatives with various stakeholders, including other business analysts and technology subject matter experts
- Establish strong feedback and continuous improvement loops with the teams to drive the right balance between financial outcomes, customer experience and team member success
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- You have solid Business Analysis experience for 3+ years in your most recent role within a major industry such as Telecommunications, Energy, Finance, or Government
- You are respected for your proven track record in driving transformation programs forward with advanced project planning and execution skills (both IT and non-IT projects)
- You have been commended for your excellence in communications and reporting (clear, concise and influential)
- You are highly skilled in planning and time management, with the ability to prioritize and multitask in a rapidly changing environment
- You have deep insight of the fundamentals of taking a problem, conducting analysis, building recommendations, and executing on those recommendations
- You are an expert written and verbal communicator with an obsessive eye for quality
- You are known to manage high volume workloads while maintaining great levels of quality and attention to detail
- You are able to learn quickly from success or failure, apply sound judgement, and get things done all while navigating through change, ambiguity, and high pressure environments
- ITIL certification and/or training
- Agile/Scrum Master certification and/or training
- PMP designation or Project Management training
Who is TELUS?We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.