Be a part of TELUS’ growing Security and Automation business within our high performing Supply Operations team
Join our team
Our customers and our team deserve the best. That’s why we pour our passion and effort into creating innovative, leading-edge supply chain solutions. We’ll keep pushing ourselves to do more for our customers so they will have the best experiences in the world – now and in the future. We’ll keep investing in our team so that our people grow with us.
TELUS Supply Operations purchases, manages and distributes all materials and services for our company from infrastructure to consumer mobile through over 1,000 points of presence and direct to our customers. We are transforming how we deliver service to our customers and creating a competitive advantage for our company.
Your new team leads the inventory planning, supply and management for TELUS’ consumer businesses including wireless mobile products and in home TV, Internet and Security services.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
TELUS continues to invest in the growth of our Security and Automation business nationally for residential and business customers. Working to provide the best experience and value to our customers, we continue to improve all aspects of the Procure to Pay and Service process.
This new role within Supply Operations will own product pricing information, and more importantly, improve the product pricing process, therefore improving margins and sales cycle time. Your success will come from working closely with our team and engaging stakeholders across the business. How we do things is just as important as what we do.
- Own and maintain the product pricing information for TELUS’ security and automation business used by sales and customer facing teams
- Work with Procurement and Sales teams to improve and simplify the process of how product pricing is managed nationally to help increase margins and reduce the sales cycle time
- Use your reporting and analytical skills to provide insights which will drive procurement, purchasing and sales project decisions
- Actively engage with stakeholder teams across the business to understand and support their needs, and establish excellent communication processes in respect of product pricing information and process
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills. Able to provide insights from data and communicate these effectives to varied stakeholders
- 5+ years’ experience in supply chain, procurement or financial analyst roles
- Hands on experience with supply chain systems such as SAP
- Demonstrated achievements in identifying and implementing business process improvements
- Confident in engaging a broad set of stakeholders and collaborating with all levels of the leadership team
- Bachelor’s degree (in a related discipline)
- Experience working with sales teams through customer bid processes
- Knowledge of sales tools such as Salesforce
- Project management experience
Who is TELUS?
We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.