Be a part of a transformation journey to increase reliability with a high performing team!Join our teamWe are responsible for the reliable and quality performance of our wireline and wireless networks. From helping to introduce the newest technologies into our network, to monitoring and optimizing network and systems traffic performance and resolving service outages, the Problem Management team is continually seeking new ways to assure and maintain our network and systems so that Consumer and Business customers can enjoy a superior experience with TELUS services.Join us on this journey as we further establish TELUS’ footprint in Canada through delivering the best communication services.Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish togetherBy collaborating with stakeholders across the business you will help the organization investigate our crucial customer incidents, and report on findings to a variety of audiences. You will be integral to the company’s ability to continuously improve our award-winning customer first-experience(s). Your passion for demonstrating our values and making a difference for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our team will help drive our success.That’s not all! You will also be joining a dynamic team with personality, strong opinions and spirit! This collaborative team is made up of individuals with a breadth of experience across TELUS. Work alongside team members who have a wealth of industry experience and have been instrumental in building and supporting this Problem Management team from initiation! You will also be expected to bring your own sense of humour!Here’s how
- Develop and deliver Post-Incident Review Documents and weekly content related to these Post-Incident Reviews
- Facilitate post-incident review (PIR) workshops and work with key stakeholders to document action items resulting from network or corporate system events
- Create lesson plans that TELUS team members can leverage to learn more about action items and key learnings from network and system incidents
- Manage the day-to-day operations related to PIR follow-ups on daily incidents
- Support and contribute to monthly reporting conducted by the Problem Management team
- Collaborate and liaise with teams across SRC&AI and others as required to determine which incidents have superior tuition value to share across TELUS
- Implement process improvements across the business to improve effectiveness of our operations and the reliability of our network
- Develop materials for the Learning for Reliability program, the training program to encourage conversations about reliability across operational areas of the business
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- Known for having excelled in an analytical role involving critical thinking and brainstorming with peers for at least five years
- Committed to your exceptional attitude towards working in a team and being collaborative in all aspects of work
- Recognized for your exemplary self-discipline and organization skills
- Valued for your excellent planning and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a rapidly changing environment to meet business needs
- Talented at facilitating cross-functional discussions during meetings with stakeholders who have competing priorities
- Regarded for your interpersonal and communication skills with a knack for influencing stakeholders from cross functional teams
- Expert command of English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of the French language
- Familiarity with Problem Management, ITIL, or Incident Management
- At least 5 years of experience managing multiple projects with varying deadlines
- At least 5 years of experience with process improvements through proven methodologies such as Six Sigma
Who is TELUS?
We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.