We are a national marketing team within TELUS, accountable for driving profitable growth through Account Based Marketing strategy that uses AI, Big Data, Content and Channel diversification to deliver on growth, acquisition and retention programs.
As the marketing operations team, we optimize and govern end-to-end marketing processes turning leads into marketing qualified leads, and creating personalized nurture journeys for different buyer personas. Our ultimate goal is to send the right message to the right customer at the right time. With your expertise, we will build this together and evolve the way we market to our customer base.
Marketing Analyst is a critical role on the marketing team. You will help lead our reporting and analytics practice on the marketing team, partnering with key stakeholders to build our measurement learning agenda. This role will evaluate and analyze the performance of each marketing campaign against target KPIs, such as conversion and win rate, providing optimization recommendations.
What YOU will do:
- Routinely perform analysis and insight into key metrics and provide recommendations for improving performance in critical campaign areas and throughout the marketing funnel
- Partner with the marketing team to strengthen and scale initiatives based on data and customer driven insights and quantify return on investments for marketing and sales efforts
- Proactively work with all levels of marketing staff to understand and establish goals, determine required data sources, and establish marketing benchmarks and metrics
- Development and management of reports and dashboards that provide actionable metrics used to optimize and drive marketing decisions
- Contribute to all phases of campaign management (ideation, planning, targeting, list generation, measurement, recommendation)
What YOU Bring:
- Strong understanding of inbound and outbound marketing best practices.
- Strong data evaluation skills – with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources and focus on the big picture takeaways of any analysis while owning the details.
- Highly self-motivated, proactive contributor who works well as an individual and within a team environment.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional computer skills, such as MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, Google Suite, or similar applications.
- Ability to deal with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables and ability to adapt to changing demands and requirements.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; strong aptitude with numbers; Understanding of key statistical concepts.
- Demonstrated experience communicating broad strategic initiatives to both key stakeholders and diverse internal teams in succinct business rationale with supporting recommendations.
- Strong storytelling and presentation skills – ability to understand diverse audience and tune message, generate storyboard, develop materials, and communicate effectively to stakeholders.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in business, statistics, finance, economics, or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing analytics, with proven success in designing analytical approaches to understand key business behaviors that drive acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- 5-7 years’ experience in B2B technology or telecommunications
- Familiarity with TELUS Business Services will be considered an asset
- Understanding of TELUS’ marketing, sales, and the provisioning processes
- Knowledge of using CRM Tools, such as Salesforce
Who is TELUS?We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.