Req Id: 272718
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell IT team uses emerging technologies, Agile and DevOps to design and build innovative solutions that enable Bell’s communications services for businesses and consumers. We’re looking for creative problem-solvers who are curious, collaborative and ready to be on the leading edge of technological transformation.
The IT – DCX (Digital Customer Experience) department within Bell Canada is looking for a Business Analyst to report to the Senior Manager, Cyber Security, to assist with the CIAM (Customer Identity and Access Management) program.
- Create requirements and user stories for the CIAM Program at a level which allows the team to deliver value quickly and efficiently.
- Assist with the CIAM Program Increment planning and facilitate the team to get to a consensus on scope, design, implementation and other decision.
- Participate in the prioritization of the user stories in the backlog and for the sprints.
- Work alongside developers and testers to ensure rapid feedback.
- Be the proxy for the product owner and ensure their needs are properly represented if they are not able to attend scrums and other meetings.
- Mentor other team members who may not be as familiar with Agile methodologies, with a focus on facilitating collaboration and providing guidance on how to recognize the needs of a stakeholder.
- Determine and document “lessons learned” from the CIAM program to ensure continuous improvement.
- Work with stakeholders to define and implement governance for the CIAM program, including policies, processes and best practices.
- Report on the progress made with the implementation of these CIAM policies and processes.
- Audit and report on the adherence to the CIAM policies and processes and evaluate trends to support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Develop an evaluation method to assess the CIAM program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Maintain knowledge library and documentation of CIAM policies and processes.
- Create training materials to assist Bell employees and contractors with the understanding of the CIAM platform and its benefits.
- Lead training sessions with Bell employees and contractors so they can effectively administer the CIAM platform.
- Prepare CIAM onboarding documentation.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- 10+ years of business analysis experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Recent experience with CIAM focusing on:
- CIAM cloud platforms;
- customer onboarding (registration);
- identity stores / data migration;
- privacy / data residency; and
- Agile methodologies and the creation and lifecycle of user stories.
- Working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence is an asset.
- Ability to define and implement program governance, including processes, procedures and best practices.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Effective communication including fostering strong working relationships with all levels of staff within the organization as well as external contactors and vendors.
- Not afraid to ask questions to help the team see areas which may lead to problems.
- Can see the big picture and envision possible solutions.
- Since the position entails working with confidential information, a high level of integrity is required.
- Strong drive to take the initiative and work proactively on multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga Canada : Ontario : Ottawa Canada : Ontario : Toronto Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 02/17/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected]
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.