BE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You will be responsible to engage with key business stakeholders and is accountable for conducting business analysis for a variety of corporate initiatives. This position requires exceptional analytical and documentation skills. You bring the specific ability to convert business requirements into detailed functional architecture, User Stories and support developers/vendors in understanding the User Stories as they build out business solutions following Agile principles.
What you bring
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, or related field.
- Ten (10) or more years of experience in business analysis
- An analytical self-starter, creative thinker, and fast learner to take the initiative to troubleshoot, recommend processes improvements
- Experience with integrating various intricate custom and commercial systems
- Expert organizational skills to work with a vast array of information and present in an organized manner at any time.
- Experience with the following:
- Experience with Enterprise systems such as CRM (Dynamix or other), Financial, asset management
- Working with custom solutions and integrations
- experience with Email Marketing Systems preferred
- experience with incident mgmt., problem mgmt., task mgmt. tools (Such as ServiceNow, MS DevOP)
- MS SQL Query Skills with exposure to SSRS and SSIS (MS Azure and asset)
Bonus skills and experience
- Experience/Exposure to Commercial Real Estate would be beneficial
- Dynamics AX and Workday
- Data Governance
- Master Data Management
- Machine Learning and AI
What success looks like
- You will Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including requirement gathering, analysis, solution design, configuration, development support, testing, and user support.
- You successfully Learn and document the requirements of proprietary software applications & endorsed hardware platforms related to the client-facing applications.
- You successfully Conceptualize and analyze Business problems using various methodologies to enhance both effectiveness and efficiencies of technology and business operations.
- You have ability to create Business Cases, Business Requirements Document, Design Documents, other Business requirements artifacts, and testing documentation.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected]