Paradigm has opportunities for Senior Business Analysts to employ their knowledge, skills and techniques to deliver and implement significant initiatives and enable our customers to maximize their investments in their business processes and information technology.
What you’ll do: (for the Customer)
- Based on the assignment(s) , analyze the structure of the business, how technology is used and what the initiative goals are
- Identify problem areas within the business through using standard BA techniques such as Interviews, Workshops / Roadmaps, Data Modelling techniques
- Liaise among stakeholders to identify meaningful requirements for improvements and solutions
- Formulate methods / processes / tool enhancements with the project team, to solve the business problem areas and meet the goals of the initiative(s), tailoring them based on the type of project and methodology being used.
- gathering, documenting and analyzing business and functional requirements
- preparing process maps through process analysis
- preparing test strategies and detailed test scripts
- prepare user training including materials and delivery
- prepare Organizational Change Management and Communication artifacts
- Facilitate meetings, workshops, training – identify clear meeting outcomes and goals, diffuse conflicts, encourage team participation and ensure meetings are productive
- Negotiate requirements as necessary, helping your audience discover what they need, not just what they want
- Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of the deliverables produced by the initiative(s)
- Lead fellow Business Analysts to deliver the goals from a multi-initiative program
- Liaise with PMs to create project specific reports on tracking business goals / business needs
- Liaise with the business to decide on the status of issues unearthed via Quality Assurance / Control and Risk and Compliance processes, before final acceptance of the solution produced by the initiative(s)
What we’d like:
- 8+ years performing analysis on current state and future state business processes, identifying gaps, and making gap recommendations to stakeholders
- 4+ years of experience in change management activities utilizing Prosci methodology
- 5+ years demonstrating highly effective interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- 4+ years as a Lead Analyst role providing guidance to other team members and directing analysis work.
- 3+ year in the development of test plans and user acceptance testing
- 1+ year experience leading teams leveraging best practices in user experience-UX and user centered design-UCD (design, wireframes, multiple analysis tools and user interviews testing reporting)
- 5+ years experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Strong communication, organizational, planning and relationship skills
- Experience in successful delivery of projects within more than 2 of the following industries – Insurance, Financial Services, Crown Corporations, Public Sector, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Energy, Automotive, Manufacturing
- Experience in successful delivery of projects within more than 2 of the common IT delivery categories – COTS, Application Development, Cyber Security, Cloud, Business Intelligence, Data Migration, Business Transformation
- Delivery experience within Canada – experience in Regina, Saskatoon or Winnipeg would be a bonus
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree from an educational facility with a major in Business Analysis is also a strong asset.
- Other relevant certifications such as CBAP CCBA CAP AAC, PMI-PBA, Prosci, PRINCE2, ITIL, ISP and UX UCD would be an asset
What you can expect from us:
- Paradigm Consulting Group is an expert in business transformation and leading edge technologies with 30 years of experience and presence in Regina, Winnipeg and Saskatoon
- An organization that values your innovative spirit and passion for helping customers succeed
- Opportunity to work on exciting, challenging and transformational projects within the province
- A personalized Professional Development program that you tailor to fit your needs and skill set
- Competitive compensation, benefits, profit sharing and vacation policies
- Monthly team-building and idea-sharing presentations to foster growth and best practice approaches
- An organization that values commitment and believes in work/life balance: after seven (7) years of service, you will receive a six (6) week paid sabbatical to re-charge and relax
- Exciting Employee Ownership options
- Access to a network of consultants with deep knowledge and experienceto support and connect with
To learn more about our Benefits , Culture or apply for these opportunities, please visit our website: Careers.ParadigmConsulting.com
We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Paradigm Consulting Group is committed to cultural diversity, inclusiveness and gender equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.