Join our team
We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter to join our fast-paced high-performing strategy and planning team!
Reporting to the Manager – Executive Governance and Support under TBS, Strategy and Execution you will support high priority strategic executive programs and Analytics to enable strategic discussions at the executive level forums. Our key mandate is to:
- maximize use of the leadership team’s time by providing reliable, accurate, timely and easy-to-understand content
- be respected as Trusted Advisors for the leadership and executive leadership teams
As the successful candidate, you are an individual with:
- experience working with highly urgent and highly visible content
- efficient organization and ability to manage multiple timelines and requirements
- you possess excellent collaborative skills, with a proven track record of working with cross-function teams such as Finance, Marketing, Product, and Operations, and are comfortable working with all levels of the organization – from managers to senior executives
- ongoing desire to be part of a high paced and exciting team focused on long term planning and business governance
- a natural ability to form strong working relationships and transform the complicated into the simple
Your ideal profile includes
- Problem Solving & Analytics
- analytical, problem identification and problem solving skills; advanced ability to perform an appropriate level of assessment to recommend solutions; make good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment
- utilize advanced conceptual and critical thinking skills for business planning and/or problem analysis and resolution
- familiarity with the principles of the Balanced Scorecard creation, reporting & Variance Analysis
- Product & Customer Marketing and Operations
- familiarity with Customer Marketing, Product Marketing, call center operations, field operations, customer service delivery & digital transformation; broad telecommunications industry knowledge and experience
- Business Case Development
- enable a consistent approach to the development of authentic business cases through proper assumptions, use of data, and research
- support ad hoc requests and business case development from leadership team and key stakeholders
- Systems knowledge
- odyssey (SalesForce.com) – asset
- comfortable working with SQL
- familiarity with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) – asset
- familiarity with Python, R data – asset
- University degree in computer science and/or equivalent combination of experience and education; MBA – asset
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical role
Who is TELUS?
We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.