The public cloud market has been growing at a rapid rate for the last few years and as more enterprises use public cloud, there is a critical need for creative engineers to help develop software to prevent cyberthreats within the cloud environment. In this role, you will develop security disciplines to solve real-world problems and critical cybersecurity challenges.
You love to code and build exceptional products, and you bring new ideas in all facets of software development. You are someone who is highly technical, understands cloud technologies, and understands the complex world of cloud ecosystems and integrations. You love solving challenges for our customers in complex environments, and you aren’t deterred by the fact that much of this technology just has not been done before. In fact, you like the prospect of the challenge.
As a key engineer in the team you will:
- Be responsible for complete software development life cycle including requirement analysis, design, development, deployment and support.
- Write clean, testable, readable, scalable and maintainable backend code in Golang that scales and performs well for thousands of customers.
- Participate actively and contribute to design and development discussions.
- Develop solid understanding and be able to explain Cloud Computing concepts to others
- Highly skilled in Golang production coding environment
- 5+ years of experience building web applications
- Experience designing/building scalable microservices using REST API.
- Hands-on experience with at least one of Cassandra, MongoDB, or similar
- Experience with at least one cloud provider such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Strong passion and experience in troubleshooting, debugging complex systems and possess excellent problem-solving techniques.
- Experience with distributed computing (understand implications of CAP theorem, master election, brain split problem)
- Experience in iterative development, working in a full CI/CD environment is a plus
- Strong computer science fundamentals (e.g. understanding of lock-free data structures, bloom filters, minimal perfect hashing, consistent hashing, etc.)
- BS in CS/Computer Science or IS/Information Systems or equivalent required.