Tribe is revolutionizing the way people engage in online communities. We are a remote-first company with a diverse team from all around the world including Canada, US, Germany, Poland, and India. We are backed by top-notch investors in Silicon Valley and have been featured as the fast-growing Canadian startup.
- Write Scalable/Reusable code.
- Build backend systems in Node.js and MongoDB leveraging various AWS products
- Review code, merge branches and generally be a great team player by seeking out and providing feedback
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders to define user requirements and system architecture, and a commitment to successful customer service and project delivery
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, designers, and QA analysts
- Deliver well-designed, maintainable solutions in a Lean / Agile environment
- Continuously integrate automated software tests and deployments
- 5+ years of web development experience, primarily in Node.js.
- 3+ years in TypeScript, ES6, Kafka, Micro Services, MongoDB, ElasticSerach, gRPC, GraphQL
- Demonstrable knowledge of document-based database design, network services, solution architecture, and implementation.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Scalable and Reusable Code Components
Nice to Have:
- Experience with NestJS
- Experience working with AWS products and infrastructure
- Experience working with Linux/Unix systems and open-source software
- Experience with Airflow
- Experience with modern databases such as Redis, Cassandra, etc.
- Canadian residency or citizenship
- Fully remote
- Flexible hours
- 22 Days of PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Competitive salary
- Stock option
- Health plan
- Other Perks