Senior Application Support Engineer (DevOps)
SENIOR APPLICATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST (DEVOPS)
One of the Select Group’s clients is seeking a hands-on Sr. Application Support Specialist to support the monitoring, scripting, building, deploy & release of a critical internal application. This individual will be responsible for diagnosing problems and incidents that come up and collaborating with dev teams to ensure that issues are solved.
SENIOR APPLICATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST (DEVOPS) REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience providing application support in a cloud environment
- Bash, Python or Shell scripting experience
- Supporting Java-based web applications – identify issues and direct to dev team to remediate
SENIOR APPLICATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST (DEVOPS) RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify issues and direct to dev team to remediate
- Design, install, configure, monitor and manage deployments in TeamCity
- Monitor and maintain the web-based application and creation of application reports in Splunk
- Monitor log events and security alerts and investigate when necessary
About The Select Group:
We are TSG – a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.