Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material – data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI / ML – based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it’s validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
About the Role
Behavox Platform daily processes massive amounts of highly unstructured data and converts it to structured information (clean text, classification, artifacts, topics of interest, etc.) for further analysis. The Data Analytics Team creates applications that leverage tools provided by the Behavox Platform to give clients insights into their data. These applications are available to all our clients via the Behavox CRX (Conduct Risk Exchange), which is an online library of scenarios, reports, and widgets. Each application is a small product itself – with its context, objectives, approach, means.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze communication to detect linguistic patterns that indicate risk
- Create / curate datasets relevant for various situations, and build patterns or models to identify these situations
- Design, development, and ownership of complex applications (our DSL / Groovy)
- Understanding business needs related to your area of ownership, proactively analyzing gaps in current applications, formulating requirements, designing and creating corresponding solutions
- Effective collaboration with cross-functional teams (Engineering, ML, PM, etc) and clients: detecting problems in current approaches/tools, providing feedback, proposing solutions for the roadmap
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role (data analysis/ applied linguistics / NLP/ statistics)
- Programming skills in Python, Groovy, or Java
- Experience in text/language data analysis (semantics, syntax, sentiment, etc)
- Background knowledge / subject matter expertise in one of risk domains is a plus
- Ability to take full ownership of the task, communicate clearly, and solve the problems creatively
- Multilingual is plus
What We Offer
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include fully covered health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment – the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioral competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers. Finally we will ask you to meet with a number of our senior leaders to make sure that you are making the most informed call possible.