The mission of the Network Support Department is to be the planning and execution support system for the Supply Chain Network, facilitating day-to-day operations.
As a member of the Network Support Department, you will be part of the team responsible for ensuring the most effective and efficient performance of our Supply Chain Network. As the Senior Analyst, you will support in enabling the seamless execution of key divisional and cross-functional programs and functions through effective operational management of people, process, technology and space. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in Network Support to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Senior Analyst, Network Support, you will:
- Facilitate the identification, evaluation, prioritization, and resources of work across the Supply Chain Sub-Division
- Drive the quality (WHAT) and timely (WHEN) activities required for key lifecycles in Supply Chain’s Operations
- Align business needs (demand) with workforce requirements (supply) for today and tomorrow
- Actively manage our network inventory trends and maintain agility in our network
- Actively manage our eComm Packaging trends and maintain agility in our network
- Enable a turnkey client experience ensuring appropriate and timely fulfillment operations
- Integrate new infrastructure into and out of the Supply Chain Sub-Division and represent Supply Chain’s interests cross-functionally
- Bring order, discipline, and consistency to communications with our network
The Senior Analyst, Network Support has:
- A balance of analytical thinking and business acumen, enabling numbers driven analysis alongside strong communication skills to manage stakeholder expectations in alignment with planned milestones
- Business or engineering designation preferred
- Strong data analysis skills and experience working with Business Intelligence tools
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia’s Business and People Leadership principles
- A drive to take on new opportunities and challenges, with the self-motivation to continue to develop and grow yourself and others
- Set the standard for operational efficiency, investing in world class process and systems to maximize results
- The skills to set clear objectives and inspire yourself and others to reach their full capability and maximize their capacity
- The commitment to continuously learn and develop oneself and inspire growth in others
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add tremendous value and drive the business at all times
- A proactive and entrepreneurial approach in executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
Head to ourAbout Usfor the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known