Requisition ID: 88355
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
The Senior Analyst, P2P Enablement contributes to the overall success of Global Procurement Services department serving the global enterprise ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Applies knowledge of procurement best practice and general business practice to enable transactions with suppliers on Scotiabank’s Purchase to Pay (P2P) systems that is consistent with Procurement Policy and Procedures, and other related policies.
- Communicates and provides education about the improved controls and efficiency gains of migrating to official Scotiabank P2P technology platform(s). Maintains P2P self-guided training material on intranet sites.
- Conducts analysis to understand the purchasing behaviours of business units for existing suppliers and contracts to prepare for migration of the purchasing process to a P2P technology platform (Eg. Coupa).
- Recommends and enables the invoicing approach (i.e. online portal, cXML, CSV, other) that aligns to the supplier billing capabilities. Works with the technology team to implement integrated invoicing options otherwise facilitates the manual invoice entry. nteract with Sourcing Managers to support sourcing events including: set-up, training, live monitoring, evaluation, and award.
- Interacts with business unit employees and suppliers for P2P platform onboarding, catalog set-up & maintenance, training, and initial purchase order issuance.
- Prepares and seeks approval of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation and follows procedures accordingly to ensure data quality and consistent delivery of service according to established Operating Level Agreements (OLAs).
- Prepares and seeks approval of Problem Resolution Procedure (PRP) documentation and follows procedures accordingly for efficient and consistent resolution of common problems to be solved or further escalated.
- Escalates issues to manager, suppliers, or other internal stakeholders and tracks to resolution.
- Prepares reports that monitors P2P business unit and supplier enablement KPIs.
- Understands how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Champions a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
- 3+ years of experience in procurement; working knowledge of Coupa is considered a strong asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills; fluency in Spanish is an asset
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all leverls
- Exceptional problem solving and management skills
- Ability to work well within a team-oriented environment
- College Diploma or University Degree in related field
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada’s International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank’s six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.