Shoppers Drug Mart
1 Presidents Choice Circle, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5S5
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
We are hiring a Sr. Analyst – Data Monetization with a background in client facing analytics. Our Consulting Services arm within our Data, Analytics & Insights team works together with Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) clients and non-CPG clients to deliver a suite of services including actionable data, insights and analytics to drive strategic initiatives and yield better business decisions.
Reporting to the Director – Data Consultancy, the Senior Analyst will be responsible for establishing client’s needs and presenting analysis and recommendations that deliver on their requests.
- Perform in depth and detailed analyses to draw meaningful and present actionable recommendations using “story telling” techniques
- Create reports and presentations, providing insights and finalizing conclusions and recommendations for our clients
- Performing analysis integrating a wide variety of data sources and presenting to clients.
- Discuss analysis design to best answer client questions
- Cultivate and foster solid relationships with your own team and within the client organization
- Regularly meet with clients to uncover underlying analytical questions and needs
- Run reports and perform analysis to identify potential clients and their needs
- Post-secondary degree in Business and/or related field
- 3 to 5 years experience in an analytical role preferably in the Retail or CPG or Analytics industry
- Comfortable working in a digitally enabled environment and able to work with a virtual environment
- Demonstrated ability to provide insight into the data and address client business needs
- Excellent presentation skills and interested in storytelling techniques
- Strong client relationship building/management skills
- Results driven and open to new ideas and ongoing learning
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Loblaw recognizes Canada’s diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.