Do you have keen eye for data, a mind for trends, and a willingness to work closely with senior business leaders? If so, we have an exciting opportunity as a Senior Analyst in the Data & Insights team open! We’re looking for someone to be responsible for delivering quality management reports and insights to Business Unit Leaders! You will be involved in leading the design and development of regular and ad hoc reporting, financial models, analysis, and present key findings and conclusions to partners.
We need someone with a strong analytical demeanor, where you can manipulate and draw insights from large volume of data. You will have the opportunity to understand and interact closely with various teams across many lines of business!
What you’ll do:
- Develop financial models to forecast scenarios and perform sensitivity analysis
- Liaison with the Operations teams to provide insights and data for decision-making
- Partner with Business Unit leaders and other partners to support forecasting and planning processes, and to identify reporting needs and provide MI that can be used to improve performance and results
- Work with Claims Finance team to ensure availability of timely data and improve data integrity
- Extract data using analytical tools in an efficient manner
What you’ll bring:
- Sophisticated capability in MS Excel
- Experience of using Qlik preferred
- Ability to learn applications including SAS, BO, Qlik
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Data oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Active teammate with positive demeanor
- Prior claims experience is nice to have
What you’ll get:
- A salary, vacation, bonus opportunity, and retirement savings
- Exceptional Career Development opportunities
- We’ll support your professional development education
- Annual fitness and wellness incentive and healthcare benefits
Aviva Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the hiring process including the application process. If you require an accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. If you are selected for an interview and require an accommodation, you are encouraged to advise the Talent Acquisition Partner who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.