Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
The Cyber Scenario Analysis team, part of Enterprise Protect is responsible for protecting the Bank, customers and employees through the conduct of cyber scenario analysis to provide insight into the business and technology impacts of significant cyber-attacks against critical TD technology assets.
TD Information Security covers the development and management of security strategies, policies and programs to assess, prioritize, and mitigate business risk with technology controls.
The Senior Analyst reports to the Senior Manager, Cyber Scenario Analysis and works with the Information Security Specialist to provide analysis support to the Cyber Scenario Analysis program.
Here is your opportunity to make a real mark in the advancement of TD’s cybersecurity capability to help identify areas of cybersecurity risk to advance the overall cyber resiliency of the Bank.
The successful applicant will be accountable for the development, conduct and output reports of cyber scenario analysis workshops. The position requires attention to detail and an analytic mindset.
- Review and analyze large amounts of data and draw appropriate/meaningful conclusions;
- Create and maintain detailed reports/dashboards to identify potential gaps, track key performance and risk indicators;
- Support all CSA activities (e.g. scenario analysis workshops, scenario analysis report writing, manage program procedural documentation, etc.);
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency;
- Establish and maintain effective relationships across multiple business and technology partners, program and project managers;
- Assist in preparing briefing notes and presentations related to cyber scenario analysis activities for delivery to senior leadership and various risk and governance committees;
- Manage the CSA data and evidence gathering for audit/regulatory requirements;
- Keep current on emerging trends / developments and grow knowledge in cybersecurity;
- Conduct ad-hoc scenario analysis against technology targets as required.
- Relevant experience in an Analytics and/or risk management role are definite assets;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail;
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-quality work;
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Access;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal to communicate complex issues in easily understandable terms;
- Self-starter with a high initiative and the ability to learn and adapt quickly;
- Possess a good understanding of TD’s organizational structure, businesses and operational footprint globally; and
- Apply good judgment by understanding which issues to escalate, what to resolve independently, and provide suggestions for possible resolution.
- Relevant technical certification (e.g. CISSP, CRISC, CISA) is an asset, but not required.
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen – from the inside.
- Make your mark. Join a dynamic team. Explore new ideas. This is your opportunity to impact the future of banking technology in areas and ways you’ve never imagined (at a bank)! Visit techjobs.td.com to learn more.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.