Who we are
You know those big cities that still feel like small towns? Where everyone’s friendly and helps each other out? That’s like Grant Thornton. Except here we’re all professionals and there isn’t a mayor or a general store. What we’re trying to say is that we’re a large and growing professional services firm that still feels like a community. We employ over 2500 people across Canada, and we truly care about our colleagues, our clients and the communities where we work and live. That’s what’s most important to us. We’re building a thriving organization that’s purpose driven and still want to remember what your favourite milkshake flavour is.
As a Senior Accountant, Cloud Accounting Services your responsibilities will include:
• Migrate data from 3rd party applications such as HubDoc, Wagepoint, etc.
• Provide complex client needs assessments, including custom solutions and detailed proposal creation
• Support colleagues with your understanding of applications and integrations
• Provide technical support to clients and bookkeepers
• Provide training for clients and their team in cloud accounting solutions
• Collaborate with clients on a regular basis
• Research and evaluate integrated cloud accounting applications
Be Grant Thornton
If you’re a bit like us, you’re driven to connect with how others are feeling and thinking. Here we walk in others shoes before taking action. Just imagine being part of a team that puts “we before me”, where flexAbility is a mindset, and where you trust your colleagues to have your back. At Grant Thornton, you’ll work with inspiring leaders who support your development, both personally and professionally. This is a place where your insatiable curiosity enables you to think, see and hear from a variety of perspectives, a place where every day is different and having the courage to grow is part of who you are. And when all this comes together, well that’s when the magic happens!
Want to learn more about who we are and how we live our purple every day? Read our colleagues’ stories at www.discoveryourpurple.ca
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a Senior Accountant, Cloud Accounting Services? Like the colour purple? Great. Here’s a few more boxes we’re also hoping you can tick:
• A passion for technology and innovative thinking
• 2 years of experience in cloud accounting solutions required
• CPA Designation or CPA equivalent or significant relevant work experience
• Solid understanding of integrated cloud based accounting technology
• Ability to mentor, coach and train colleagues as well as clients and their team
• Ability to create macros and/or VB scripts in Microsoft Excel required
• QuickBooks ProAdvisor and/or Xero certification required
At Grant Thornton we’re focused on making a difference in the lives of our clients, our colleagues and our communities. That’s our purpose. Or, as we like to say, living our purple.
Are you ready to Discover Your Purple?