Senior 5G Solution Quality Developer
Remote – Ottawa
will be remote until location re-opens
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company – we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Quality is everything at Dell Technologies. It’s what we’re known for and we build it into all our processes. In Quality Engineering we play a central role by developing, implementing as well as maintaining technical quality assurance and control systems. We look for ways to improve the inspection, verification and validation of our finished products.
Our team defines strategy – not to mention governance – for the implementation of quality standards and methodology. In addition to participating in the review of engineering designs, we assist customers or engineers in gathering and analyzing data.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior 5G Solution Quality Engineer on our Solutions Engineering team in Ottawa, Canada.
- Lead Quality Engineering team for the 5G Solution
- Create processes, mechanisms, and tools that shape the quality and continuous delivery of the program
- Design and implement testing automation and strategies for the end to end 5G mobile network
- Mentor junior test engineers on the Solution Engineering team
- Typically requires 8+ years of experience in a related position and a Bachelor’s degree or 5+ with a Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working in QA team with telecom software and hardware products
- Experience delivering products to Tier 1 mobile network operators test labs
- Possess a deep understanding of 3GPP standards for LTE and 5G networks
- Be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of modern Software Quality Assurance methodologies and best of class industry practices
- Hands-on experience with telecom network testing tools
- Experience with Radio equipment profiling and automated testing
- Experience and proven track record from leading others, either in an official or unofficial role (preferably in a quality assurance environment)
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life – while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here .