Appnovation is a global full-service digital consultancy. We help businesses advance and inspire, create positive transformation, and champion digital innovation. At Appnovation, we seamlessly integrate strategy, user experience, development, deployment, training and support. Appnovation. Inspiring Possibility. Learn more at appnovation.com .
Security Compliance Analyst
We are looking for an IT Security Compliance Analyst as a member of the Corporate IT team. This role will work to identify risk and ensure compliance with industry standards, relevant laws and regulations, industry best practices, and corporate policies. This position also assists in developing and maintaining internal security and operations framework. This team member will play an integral role in our goal of achieving global certifications.
- Work with operations staff to achieve compliance with ISO 27001, HITRUST CSF and other security standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Conduct risk assessment to information systems and business processes.
- Develop IT policies and procedures, and provide improvement recommendations to current policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with system administrators to ensure that appropriate controls are implemented, operating properly, in accordance with the corporate policies.
- Conduct audit readiness assessments and coordinate with internal and external functions and audit resources.
- Develop, collect and analyze security metrics to determine compliance and risk levels, as well as trends in systems and processes, and make recommendations on improvements and decisions based on information from the metrics.
- Work closely with Corporate Information Security Team and other business units as required to understand IS related challenges and develop plans aimed at meeting those challenges.
- Respond to requests for information on security compliance from auditors, customers and partners.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Information Security/Systems, Computer/Electronic Engineering, Communications Engineering or related field, and 4-5 years of experience in information security, audit, compliance, risk management or related occupation
- Experience in compliance management such as ISO 27001, HITRUST CSF, SOC 2, NIST and GDPR.
- Experience in design and implementation of information security policies and controls
- Knowledge / Experience with core security technologies such as SIEM, firewalls, network and host intrusion prevention and detection systems, proxies, vulnerability scanners, and anti-virus solutions in relation to compliance
- Knowledge/Experience with cloud security management
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret audit, as well as compliance/security requirements
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- One or more of the following certifications preferred: ISO 27001 LA, CISSP, CCSP, CISA
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies! Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Appnovation is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.