David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client, a leader in the financial industry to recruit a Financial Analyst for their Saskatoon location.
Our customer requires someone who has strong research skills and keeps abreast of current and developing security threats. The successful candidate will also come from an IT background with experience in audits and remediation. If this sounds like you, I want to talk to you!
This role is critical to the organization because it directly impacts the security culture within the organization.Duties include:
- Conduct cybersecurity assessments
- Create and update security policies and procedures
- Conduct audits and handleremediation
- Management of the SIEM
- Ensure new technologies meet security standards of the organization
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining budget expectations and timelines
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Information Systems Security
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting firewalls, desktops, servers, etc.
- Certification in one of the following: CISSP. CRISC, CISM
- Working knowledge of various standards and regulations such as PIPEDA, PCI, etc.
- Working knowledge of frameworks and controls such as NIST and CIS
- Dedicated commitment to staying abreast of emerging threats and industry trends
- A bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science or a related field is preferred
- Strong analytical skills with highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to adjust to changing work priorities and meet deadlines
- Basic project management experience
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Suzanne Noesgaard , Consultant, Aplin Engineering & Technical. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com. #LI-SKN