8-12 month COOP Opportunity for an eligible STUDENT in an eligible COOP Program
Supports the Quality Control (QC) Department by preparing bulk solutions includes all materials needed to perform an analysis such as HPLC column, method, mobile phase and diluents and glassware in accordance with the kitting schedule and assists with QC analyst duties and conducts some simple analytical testing.
Duties & Responsibilities (may include the following, but are not limited to):
- Performs kitting analysis by preparing bulk solutions for HPLC mobile phase, diluents and dissolution medium
- Performs simple analytical testing of raw materials, finished product, and stability samples.
- Accurately documents all tests/test materials/equipment used and all results obtained.
- Works in accordance with approved methods, SOPs, and Good Manufacturing Practices/Good Laboratory practices (GLPs), while performing tests.
- Performs all work in a safe manner and maintains a clean and organized work environment.
- Other duties as assigned
- University or College student in in Chemistry or in a related field
- Good understanding of basic instrumental technologies.
- Demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Awareness of quality and regulatory requirements in the pharmaceutical industry
- Must be a detail oriented individual with excellent organizational skills.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to meet multiple deadlines / prioritize.
- Proficiency with the English Language.