Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32 distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
At Core-Mark, you will discover a culture that enables you to grow, challenges you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show us your power and come explore your opportunities with Core-Mark.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
Core-Mark is looking for a strong, motivated and passionate functional analyst to fill the SAP PTP Config/Systems Analyst role in the IT Financial Systems organization. This role will work primarily on SAP Finance ECC ERP system in support of all CMI business units utilizing advanced functional & technical SAP Procure to Pay knowledge and building/configuring complex solutions including requirement analysis, prototyping, designing, configuring and deploying solutions in addition to supporting steady-state operations of Finance technology assets.
- Deep functional experience with SAP ECC Procure to Pay business processes in a highly integrated ecosystem – SAP ECC integrated with a host of 3rd party internal and external systems. Good knowledge of SAP Master Data and its impact on business processes.
- SAP PTP experience:
- Vendor Master Data,
- Purchase Requisition and Purchase Order,
- Non-PO process,
- Goods Receipt, Invoice, and LIV process,
- Vendor Payments.
- Experience in cross-module integration of SAP MM with FICO.
- Develop technical process and business flow between SAP ECC and Open Text VIM and Vendor Portal Systems.
- Setup up manual tasks and create configuration within SAP PTP to support Procurement and Accounts Payable related processes
- Develop test scripts, support UAT and deliver projects on-time and within budget.
- Review and QA functional designs and specifications for configuration, application security, reports, data conversions and interfaces.
- Monitor inbound/outbound interfaces, batch jobs & reconciliation reports to support month-end and year-end activities.
- Work on cross functional projects and teams with Basis, SAP Security, and Finance.
- Experience with documentation of business processes and systems training.
- Experience supporting the implementation of new systems and/or processes.
- Experience leveraging functional know-how and subject matter expertise to drive continuous improvement, adoption, and maturity of technology capabilities.
- Ability to operate in a fluid environment with competing priorities while managing project delivery and operational tasks efficiently.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program all paid for by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time, Holidays, & Tuition Reimbursement
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan with a 50% match on the first 6% contributed, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees