We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
You’ll be a key part of an innovative, “first to market” technology culture, contributing to CIBC’s CRM transformation. As a Technical Lead for the Salesforce Development team. you’ll own all technical aspects of Salesforce, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code. You’ll build easy, flexible, and personalized banking solutions that enhance client experience and change the way that people bank.
How You’ll Succeed
- Collaborative Development: Performs technical analysis, design, configuration, and implementation support for system integrations and Salesforce customization’s. Create actionable technical documentation based on gathered business requirements. Assist with scoping and planning of various CRM related projects and initiatives
- Programming Ability: Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code
- Code Quality: Responsible for developing custom applications and code, Lightning Components, Apex, Triggers, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions. Writes, tests, analyzes, and implements high quality code according to specifications.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience in: 7+ years of hands-on development experience with Salesforce. as well as a pulse on innovative technology; Technical experience with: Salesforce architecture and API, Writing Ligtning components and Apex classes and triggers. Demonstrative success with Salesforce integration projects. You have experience of integrating Salesforce with other applications via real-time, batch, sync, async. It’s an advantage if you haveexperience writing Salesforce DX and Financial Services Cloud experience. You have Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users. Technical project management experience preferably in Agile software development mythologies. You have experience providing solutions for salesforce projects and mentoring junior resources. You have lead a team through a development project and performed peer code reviews.
- You have a certifications in: Certified Salesforce Developer, Certified Salesforce Advanced Developer a plus.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You’re driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of a team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision. You are passionate about client service – You want the work you do each day to result in a positive client experience.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning.
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
130 Adelaide St W 4th Fl