We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
You will be joiningthe CRM team within CIBC’s Personal Banking Product Technology Group. As an Salesforce Lead ETL Developer within CIBC’s Personal Banking and Products Technology department, you’ll assist in developing, testing and supporting the implementation of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems. Within a team of senior team members, you’ll broaden your technical skills and help build the bank of the future. You’ll be at the heart of CIBC’s digital transformation, building easy, flexible, and personalized banking solutions to enhance client experience and change the way that people bank.
How You’ll Succeed
- Programming Skills:Develop, code and test computer programs for straightforward assignments. Review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, and debugging.
- Systems Implementation:Participate in the technical design, development, and integration of cross functional, multi-platform application systems.
- Planning and Coordination:Effectively interact with stakeholders, end users, business analysts, and technical resources to gather requirements and prepare design specifications as instructed by senior team members.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience in: SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) ETL and Salesforce .
- You embrace and champion change.You’ll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- Your influence makes an impact.You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You’re digitally savvy.You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- You’re driven by collective success.You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- Values matter to you.You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive:Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop:Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning
- Prosper:Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-150 York Street, 3rd