Insight Global is currently seeking a Salesforce Developer/Designer to join one of the big 5 consulting companies located in Toronto for a 9-12 month ongoing contract. The candidate will be working with Canada’s largest retail client as the end client handling multiple applications that are currently in production. This role will be working on both enhancements, building net new features as well as maintenance. In this role, the candidate will be 90% doing the hands on development and 10% dealing with designing methods and solutions. In addition, this candidate will also be engaging with not only onshore technical and functional peers but also will be involved in the coordination of offshore resources and teams. As such, good communication is necessary.
Other tasks also include:
• Analyze and review business, functional and technical requirements
• Recommend changes in product, process and service improvement in development and configuration
• Manages code deployments from non-production to production environments
• Ability to understand and resolve Production issues.
• Maintains feature integrity throughout development, testing and production environments
• Maintain and update existing code that integrates Salesforce with other software based on client requirements.
– 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
– Implementation experience of at least one of Salesforce Clouds (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Community Cloud).
– Experience with Designing solutions and plans
– Experience integrating multiple systems
– Experience with Data Loader
– Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms
– Understanding of DB Concepts and structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis, and design methods
– Proficient in Apex, VisualForce and Lightning
– Experience developing for Salesforce communities and lightning app builder
– Understanding of security i.e. SSO and handle login feature
– Ability to think clearly, get to the bottom of things in solving technical issues.
– Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
– Good verbal and written communication skills.
– Salesforce Certifications
– Retail experience