Requisition ID: 94104
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
- Performed many implementations on Salesforce platform – for Enterprise level projects – at least 5.
- Must be well versed with Apex, Visual Force Pages, Salesforce Lightning Components and Integration Patterns.
- Must have worked on at least one of the middleware products or have some level of understanding on Talend, Jitterbit, Informatica, Mulesoft etc.
- Support the business team in the proper use of the Salesforce by focusing on configuration rather than customization
- Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis and utilize internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high quality error report
- Work with cross-team product owners, developers and test engineers to support QA processes
- Use and advise on the best practices for implementing Salesforce platform
- Must be familiar with Integrating Salesforce with other cloud based application systems using REST, SOAP API.
- Must have worked on Sales and Service Cloud.
- Perform thorough test planning and write test cases that cover all areas. Identify missing test scenarios and refine existing automation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Salesforce platform and overall 10 + years of experience in enterprise systems.
- Experience on Financial Services Cloud (desired)
- Hands-on experience on tools like Data Loader, Talend
- Knowledge of Deployment processes and release pipelines. E.g. : Jenkins, Bitbucket/Git
- Experience with Salesforce DX (desired, not required)
- Good understanding of packaged based deployments, Metadata API and Ant.
- A minimum of 1+ year experience on Salesforce Lightning Components and Aura Framework.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams.
- Experience in agile methodologies like SCRUM/Kanban
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent required.
- At least 2 or more certifications on Salesforce from the following before joining (certifications will be checked and validated):
- Salesforce Developer 1
- Salesforce Developer 2
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Administrator
- Sales Cloud consultant
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada’s International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank’s six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.