The Salesforce Developer is the technical expert for the McKesson Specialty Health Salesforce team. This person must demonstrate the ability to lead technical requirement gathering sessions and deliver complex technical solutions utilizing Apex, Triggers and Visualforce pages. This individual must also have experience installing third-party tools in a Salesforce environment and maintaining integration information for all tools used to extend this instance of Salesforce.
- Analyze and review business, functional and technical requirements; create process flows/diagrams
- Recommend changes in product, process and service improvement in development and configuration
- Document technical aspects of new features
- Manages code deployments from non-production to production environments
- Maintains feature integrity throughout development, testing and production environments
- Analyze, design, code, test, configure and modify Salesforce projects and enhancements without assistance from others
- Prepare test data, plan and conduct feature testing; ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented and functional
- 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems
- 1+ years of Salesforce Apex and Visualforce development
- Experience with Salesforce administration and development; security, standard/custom objects, reports/dashboards, Lightning, Knowledge, Communities, data management and sandbox environments
- Experienced with web services (SOAP or REST)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
- Strong analytical and testing skills
- Strong knowledge of modern distributed source control systems, eg Git/Bitbucket
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Experience working in an agile delivery environment
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity employer.
The material contained herein is provided for informational purpose only. All open jobs offered by McKesson on this recruitment system are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by a subsidiary, office or department within the company which is offering the position, and all positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This would include immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance.
The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the completeness of information contained on this site or in any referenced links. While McKesson attempts to update this site on a timely basis, the information is effective only as of the time and date of posting.
McKesson is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
The information on this site is for information purpose only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.
Current employees must apply through internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!