About Precision NanoSystems Inc. (PNI)
Precision NanoSystems Inc. (“PNI”) is a manufacturer of instruments, kits and reagents in the global nanomedicine market providing tools for drug development and cell-specific delivery to study, diagnose and treat disease. PNI’s NanoAssemblr family of instruments allow scientists to rapidly develop novel nanomedicine drug candidates for pre-clinical testing. PNI’s NanoAssemblr Scale-up platform enables the translation of these drug candidates to clinical testing and eventually to commercial use. PNI’s NanoAssemblr™ Transfection Reagents use nanomedicine technology to deliver genetic materials in primary cells vitro and in vivo, enabling disease researchers to easily study gene function in high-value models of disease. PNI sells its products to leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and leading academic institutions in over 20 countries worldwide. Please find more information at http://www.precisionnanosystems.com/ .
Precision NanoSystems is seeking a Sales Support Specialist to manage customer orders from order entry to fulfillment. This position is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of Company products and internal processes and as well as communicating effectively with Commercial Team members. The Sales Support Specialist must be organized multitasker, able to handle various projects while meeting tight deadlines.
Areas of Responsibility
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools, including SFDC, Marketo, and intranet sites
- Receive PO’s from field team and ensure accurate entry
- Act as the first point of contact for field sales personnel when a need arises
- Verify pricing, contact information and terms on purchase orders for correctness
- Receive inventory reports and provide current lead times to field team
- Answer order status enquiries
- Track lead time vs. actual ship dates and maintain performance dashboard
- Work with Product Management to coordinate shipment priorities and schedules
- Ensure communication to customers is maintained during field team travel and leave
- Issue and coordinate Return Material Authorizations (RMA)
- Track, resolve and report on any order fulfillment delays or errors
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Science or Business diploma is preferred
- 2+ years of customer support experience required
- Some knowledge of ERP and SFDC business systems is an asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, very detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work effectively in a team environment
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-starting with solid follow-through and multi-tasking capabilities.
- A positive outlook and resilience towards challenging priorities.
PNI provides a competitive compensation and benefits package with excellent opportunities for personal growth.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Posting valid until filled. No solicitors please.
Precision NanoSystems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for This Job