Sales Support, Clinical Application Specialist – Connected Care (Western Canada)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
We challenge you to join our Healthcare team as a full-time Clinical Specialist, monitoring analytics.
You will combine your interpersonal, clinical, and sales skills with our robust learning and development programs and commitment to on-the-job training, to help build our company’s position in the market. You are responsible for pre-sales support and customer education for our Monitoring & Analytics. This is a home-based position, with preference within Western Canada.
You are responsible for
Utilizing exceptional organization and customer service skills, you will provide pre-sales support and deliver post-sales application training, specifically:
Be the Primary Liaison for Customers and Internal Team during Multiple Phases of the Sales and Implementation Processes.
- Customer Education: schedule and deliver onsite applications training, go-live, and ongoing support to end user clinicians on the effective and efficient use of Philips products according to guidelines and proactive training plan and/or workflow analysis.
- Pre-Sales Support: assist Account Team with customer presentations, demonstrations, trials, site visits, trade show support, and education events, specifically focused on the clinical and technical components of the value proposition.
- Confirm product or solution is ready for use and perform clinical configuration and set-up as required.
Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and develop strong business relationships with customers to understand needs, business drivers, and develop training solutions that lead to a superb customer experience with the delivery of presales, installation, and post-installation support.
- Maximize the customer experience by presenting a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach with the Sales and Service Team.
- Facilitate the resolution of customer issues, leveraging the internal team and Philips support functions and follow the technical/clinical escalation and customer feedback processes.
Team within Philips
- Communicate and collaborate with internal partners to establish customer qualification for solution needs and drive value and resolution of customer and relevant clinical issues. Collaborate on furthering business priorities, new product introductions, and BIU related projects as required.
- Share knowledge, experiences, and best practices with internal colleagues.
- Assist as requested with the clinical and technical product input for an RFP, and configuration of quotation and order.
Own Your Performance & Development
- Take responsibility for your own personal and professional development. Maintain deep knowledge of product line (functional) as well as competitive position.
- Demonstrate the Philips behaviors as well as the following competencies: time management, decision quality, interpersonal savvy, drive for results, conflict management, functional/technical skills, process management, dealing with ambiguity, problem solving, written communication, and presentation skills. Those in leadership positions must additionally demonstrate business acumen, developing direct reports and others, organizing, building effective teams, command skills, and hiring and staffing.
- Complete all associated corporate and department administrative tasks in a timely manner with adherence to policies, procedures, and guidelines. Use sales and administrative tools effectively.
You are a part of
You would join the Clinical Applications department in Canada where a team of over 35 Clinical Specialists support several modalities. You will work alongside the larger Canadian Sales and Service teams for customer satisfaction.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Certification and registration in good standing with credentialing body as a Nurse in any province of Canada.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in ICU, CCU, ER or OR
- Knowledge of basic or advanced applications on Philips IntelliVue monitoring equipment is preferred.
- Home base located within Western Canada
- Knowledge and experience of adult teaching, training delivery, and techniques is preferred.
- Sales experience or translatable skills are preferred.
- Extensive overnight travel is required (75%). Some weekend travel as well as Canada and USA travel is required.
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office products is required.
- Ability to utilize problem-solving, critical thinking, and priority-setting skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
Canadian work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa. Relocation is not available for this opportunity.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to grow your career in a company that values the interaction between technology and people. You can join an innovative company that makes a real difference to people’s lives. You will be surrounded by passionate, insightful colleagues who share your drive to create superior customer experiences. Your work will be challenging and full of opportunities for growth. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click theForgot Passwordbutton on the Sign In screen to reset it.