At Arterra Wines Canada, we love inspiring the big and small moments that happen when our products are shared and enjoyed. For us it’s not just about what’s in and on the bottle, it’s what happens in people’s lives when we’re a part of them that keeps us thirsting for more and not resting on our laurels as Canada’s largest and most enjoyed wine company. We put the consumer at the center of everything we do and we’re looking for people who do the same.
We are currently recruiting for a passionate, dedicated, team player who is self-motivated and goal oriented to fill the position of Sales Representative. The candidate will be responsible for visiting a specific number of grocery retailers and On-Premise Customers in the Windsor/London region.
- Sales: support grocery by selling in and maintaining wine displays within specified grocery accounts. This includes building and maintaining strong relationships with decision makers and ensuring proper levels of inventory in those stores. On-Premise – Grow On-Premise business with new Arterra Listings. Manage territory sales coverage; visit customers, list products on wine menus. Utilize Power BI Data to seek new opportunities as well to run business reports for customers.
- Lead negotiation of independent commercial agreements that respects AWC’s guidelines.
- Grocery Merchandising: Support grocery by building and maintaining wine/cider displays within stores. This includes putting together POS, lifting multiple cases of wine/cider and executing creative and shoppable displays.
- Regulating: will ensure every store is following current image activity.
- RTD: will be responsible for selling and executing Growers Cider Displays throughout the year.
- Material drop offs/IST’s: Move product around to accommodate and generate more sales.
- Relationship building with customers: Full support of grocery and on-premise customer relationships. Build and strengthen current relationship.
- Maintain monthly objectives set by DM: reach and be accountable for monthly R2’s and communicate all relative info to District manager.
Requirements of the ideal candidate:
- College or University diploma preferred.
- Previous beverage alcohol sales experience a definite asset.
- Microsoft Office with Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to develop partnerships quickly, internally and with the customer.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Self-started and works well independently is imperative.
- Flexibility within the grocery channel and on-premise channel is a must
- Detail oriented.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no impeding offenses
- Must have their own vehicle
- Must be SMART SERVED
- WSET or Wine Certifications Preferred
- Must be able to lift 40lbs+
- December is a blackout month for vacation
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- An organization focused on Corporate Social Responsibility
- Training & Development Programs
- An opportunity to learn about the world of wine
Number of Openings:
We are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.