Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
Location: This position is remote and can be located any where in Canada or the USA.
About the Position:
As the Principal Sales Operations Analyst, you are a versatile, data-driven, proactive, and confident individual. You will be a critical member of the Sales Operations team, and will help drive complex, strategic projects to improve visibility and attainment of key metrics and to streamline existing processes, while building relationships across the organization through Finance, Legal, Sales, Services, and the leadership team.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to join a group that is challenged with a wide range of project types and has significant exposure to senior leaders across the business. You will see the impact of your work in this role.
- Perform complex data analysis blending data across multiple sources and using business logic to make sense of the data to provide recommendations on opportunities for improvements.
- Confidently present and discuss key metrics and results with the senior leadership team.
- Become an expert on the Sales business and the metrics that support it and understand how each tie into financial results and overall company growth objectives.
- Proactively design, monitor, and interpret key performance metrics and share insights via meaningful dashboards that allow information to be consumed easily.
- Build/maintain operational models that support forecasting financial inputs.
- Support the Sales Operations team by reviewing accuracy of outputs of the team and learn about the overall business.
- Be able to troubleshoot gaps and build relationships to solve cross-functional challenges.
- Identify, lead and take part in high-profile projects.
- Understand revenue and expense implications of operational processes.
- Act independently with general high-level direction.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, financial, or analysis-based field.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced company with demonstrated examples of initiatives taken to improve an existing workflow.
- 5+ years in a reporting or similar role working with financial or other models.
- Evidence of strong analytical skills, problem solving, and strong logical thinking.
- Strong business and financial acumen with experience in a Sales, Operations or Strategy role
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills. Ability to clearly articulate business objectives and manage large group discussions, including to senior management.
- Advanced Excel skills including building financial/operational models from scratch based on business requirements, understanding content of existing models and troubleshooting errors/issues.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM solutions
- Experience with Power BI, and building dashboards is a plus.
- Positive attitude with a drive and capacity to learn quickly with ability to collaborate, negotiate and persuade, while maintaining positive relationships.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects under pressure. Ability to manage expectations appropriately.
- Ability to work independently and experience leading projects from concept to results.
- Develop solutions to complex problems that require the use of independent judgement and creativity.
- Demonstrated understanding of performance measurements, metrics, business and financial analysis.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.
- Job Function Sales/Business Development
- Pay Type Salary