CPQi is a Managed Services company, working exclusively with the financial markets and operating in Canada, U.S.A, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, and Peru. We are now seeking a Sales Manager for our Canadian business.
Description: Sales Manager Toronto
Reports to : Chief Executive Officer
Global Head of Sales Job Purpose: Executes the sales agenda for Canada ensuring revenue and pipeline targets are met at an acceptable profit level
Sales Manager Job Duties:
• Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results in partnership with the executive committee
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for Canada; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new services/geographies.
• Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintains sales volume, service mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand in line with the agreed EBITDA percentage
• Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Executes the full lifecycle of sales from hunting to closing personally.
• Ensures all reporting is up to date (salesforce.com) and realistic
• Participates in Committee meetings and strategy, working in partnership to develop the franchise
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Sales: 4 years
• Proven track record of meeting and beating quotas
• Proven track record in medium size ($1 u2013 3mm CAD) deal negotiation
• Ability to sell to customer needs
• Attitude of u2018can do, will do u2019 that he/she is able to instill in others
• Track record of sales planning
• Strong ability to build relationships inside and outside the company
• Ability to manage sales processes
• Deep understanding of capital markets
• Good knowledge of salesforce.com
• English is a must, Portuguese and Spanish are desirable but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Commission and Bonus agreed on an annual basis