Danone Canada is the country’s largest consumer-facing B Corporation. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone Canada is looking for a in .
Temporary contract of 6 months. Work from home.
Here are the main responsibilities related to this mandate:
You will be a key financial player supporting the sales directors and business development managers as your main client group. To do so, you will animate the trade spend and analyze the pricing, the business risks and opportunities to maximise Danone profitability. You will join the customer business teams in the finance function already in place to insure Danone’s best interest with our customers.
- Act as a business partner to the customer business team
- Responsible of doing the monthly follow up of trade spend with the customer business teams
- Evaluate and analyse the business risk/opportunities and propose action plan to the sales team
- Support the deduction process between sales and receivable teams based in the United States
- In charge of approving the pricing conditions in the system
- Responsible of re evaluate the remaining balances with the customers
- Support and build the pricing strategy for all product launches
- Responsible of insuring compliance with our internal control process
The ideal candidate requirements:
- University degree in business administration with Finance or accounting;
- CPA designation is an asset;
- 5-7 years of experience including controlling / financial analyses;
- Advanced Excel skills and SAP experience;
- FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) net sales controlling experience would be an asset;
- Motivation to implement new processes and to improve existing ones;
- Ability to build productive and positive business relationships, ability to listen and to influence others;
- Comfortable to work with multiple complex systems and with a large quantity of data (SAP, TPM system & BI);
- French is an asset
Danone Canada is a business unit of Danone and operates from headquarter offices in Boucherville, Quebec, and Mississauga, Ontario. Danone Canada is the country’s largest consumer-facing B Corporation, demonstrating that the company meets the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Danone Canada’s ambition is to produce healthful dairy, plant-based products and coffee creamers and beverages; create economic and social value; and nurture natural ecosystems through sustainable agriculture. Its portfolio of brands includes Activia, Oikos, DanActive, Danone, Silk plant-based foods and beverages, So Delicious Dairy Free and more.