As the leading AI-powered cloud communications platform, Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence is embedded in every call to capture action items, provide coaching, take notes, analyze sentiment, and more in real time-setting us apart from the competition.
Essentially, our products make it easy to have productive business communication over calls, video conferencing, and chat from anywhere and on any device. With 90% of businesses still using desk phones for their contact centers, sales teams, and internal communication, we have a massive opportunity to grow and shape the future of work.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it’s a thing you do. We don’t just build products for everywhere workers, we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are committed to building a diverse workforce, where each person is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
Instrumental in growing and retaining our VSB (very-small business) customer base, our VSB Sales Team delights and excites our VSB customers, helps them start a trial of Dialpad and works with them through their trial to set them up for success. Using your problem-solving skills and inherent motivation to help others, you will delight and assist our customers from their first touchpoints with Dialpad.
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days:
- You’ll learn everything Dialpad, you’ll work with our Enablement team to learn the ins and outs of our product and the unique value prop we offer to our customers .
- You’ll become familiar with the systems and tools that help our team to perform, including, Salesforce, Outreach and more.
- You’ll become an expert in our Sales Process while adapting your own unique style along the way
- You’ll take your first customer call and begin taking inbound leads
- By the end of your first month, you’ll understand the ins and outs of the role, the team and our customers.
In your first 60 days:
- You’ll start to become an expert in your role, the product will become second nature and you’ll start to create your own style in selling to our prospects
- You’ll begin taking on a steady flow of inbound leads and actively participate in our inbound Sales queue
- You’ll leverage and develop strong selling techniques and will start driving results that contribute to Dialpad’s bottom line You’ll become an expert in our process and tools and will start to make recommendations for improvement.
By 90 days:
- You’ll be fully ramped and will start hitting your conversion and revenue targets
- You’ll be an expert on the team and new team members will start asking YOU for advice
- You’ll be providing recommendations on how the team can improve from an efficiency and effectiveness perspective
- You’ll provide valuable customer insights back to our Leadership and Product teams
Who you are
You’re someone who is looking to jumpstart their career in SaaS Sales at a company that’s unique and growing. You’re a highly intelligent and motivated individual who isn’t afraid of getting your hands dirty and is looking to work with like minded individuals. You’re scrappy and solutions oriented. You have some experience in customer facing roles or have a killer academic background that’s paved the way for this next step.
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away-and it doesn’t hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That’s why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.