Founded in 2016, Guiker is modernizing the residential real estate industry through technology that simplifies the tenant-landlord relationship, providing convenient tools for every step of the rental process. In doing so, we are enabling individual property owners to remove themselves from the day-to-day and focus on their long-term investment goals.
An economic empowerment platform, Guiker has helped thousands of small landlords generate more income while helping tenants from more than 50 countries find a new home.
Our mission is to make real estate accessible to everyone and open doors for those who refuse to settle.
- Reach out to potential customers via phone, and email
- Advise customers on how they can get the most out of Guiker
- Participate In product improvement discussions
- Consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Comfortable on the phone
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, results-oriented environment
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and adaptable – comfortable with a fast-paced and always changing start-up environment
- Previous experience in a startup environment
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools
- Bilingual – English and French (Mandarin is a plus as well!)
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Uncapped Commissions
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits Plan
- Learning & Professional Development
- Endless Opportunities for Growth