To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Sales Development Representative
Seventeen years ago, we launched Salesforce with a vision to reinvent CRM in the cloud. And a new technology model was born. We also put aside 1% of our equity, 1% of our employee time, and 1% of our product to form the Salesforce Foundation. These two key decisions have fueled our incredible growth, made us the global leader in CRM, defined the era of cloud computing, and inspired a new philanthropic model for all to follow. Today, Salesforce is powering innovation in sales, service, marketing, community, analytics, apps, and more.
Thanks to our dedicated employees, partners, and the customers we serve, our industry-leading customer platform has become the world’s leading enterprise cloud ecosystem. Industries and companies of all sizes can connect to their customers like never before using the latest innovations in mobile, social, and cloud technology. Welcome to the Customer Success Platform.
- Business Development Representative
- Territory is aligned by geography, company size, and/or industry
- Sourcing new business and/or cross-sell pipeline and revenue through outbound prospecting efforts
- High sales activity role with daily Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for targeted call and email campaigns
- Generating interest through outbound cold calling
- Prospecting for opportunities across the Customer 360 Platform in existing Salesforce customers or new prospects
They do this by…
- Partnering closely with Account Executives to identify and source net new pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Discovering the customers’/prospects’ business initiatives and acting as the Salesforce advocate.
- Building a point of view on how to help qualify customers needs
- Speaking to value and return on investment vs. technical functionality
- Building credibility and trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Learning how to anticipate and prepare for objections
- Demonstrating adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales organization
- Managing a high volume of accounts with a strategy on prioritization of your accounts and time
- Researching and understanding various lines of business and personas
- 2 years of professional sales experience
- Experience cold calling and emailing companies for greenfield or whitespace opportunities
- Consistent quota attainment and achievement of KPIs
Our Investment in You
World class enablement and on-demand training – check out Trailhead.com for a sneak peek!
- Sandler Sales Training
- Two week-long product bootcamp
- Peer mentorship program
- Weekly 1:1 coaching with your leadership
Clear path to promotion with accelerated leadership development programs
Exposure to executive thought leaders with a passion for living our values
Have you heard of our 1:1:1 model, focused on giving back to the community? The successes in giving back have helped us and our Trailblazer community become a leader in philanthropy, culture, and innovation. We are one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, according to Forbes, we are #1 in PEOPLE’s Top 50 Companies that Care, and are on on Fortune’s Change the World list. Values create value. Our values helped drive our revenue number to $13.28 billion dollars in FY19.
We have a public-facing website that explains our various benefits for:
- Health Benefits
- Financial Benefits and perks
- Time off & leave policies
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
Visit https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/en for the full breakdown!
Accommodations – If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.