You will play a valuable role in our revenue growth and will be accountable for the acquisition of new customers. The Sales team is responsible for new client acquisition, and successful onboarding, and ultimately the growth of revenue at Retreaver.
Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will be required to follow up with marketing qualified leads delivered from inbound and drip campaign initiatives. You will sales qualify those leads and guide qualified prospects to customer status, where you will transition them to the Customer Success team.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Call new inbound leads by phone, and achieve high conversion rates from assigned prospect lists, and ensure rapid adoption of the platform.
- Gain knowledge of all Retreaver’s features and primary client use cases.
- Get prospective clients excited about Retreaver by showing them the platform in action and navigating them through the buying process.
- Manage relationships with prospects until the account is won and transitioned to our Customer Success team
- Follow up on current opportunities and revive inactive opportunities through varying forms of communication
- Meet or exceed sales goals, demonstrating focused sales efforts, understanding of Retreaver’s business model, and an understanding of the call tracking industry.
- Handle the end-to-end inside sales process, meeting targets in your portfolio of clients.
- University degree or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of sales experience in software.
- Proven track record of managing the sales cycle from start to finish
- Self-aware individual who is eager to contribute feedback and ideas
- Excited to get on the phone to speak with prospective clients and customers.
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment full of highly motivated and excited team members.
- Possess the ability and interest to try new things and not afraid to take on a challenge independently.
- Able to self-manage time to achieve results.
- Experience selling SaaS services and/or platforms.
Experience with the following would also be ideal:
- Call tracking services and/or marketing technologies incorporating call tracking.
- Google Analytics, Adwords, Bing, Facebook Ads, and similar services.
- HubSpot CRM, Salesforce.
- Base Salary
- On target quarterly performance bonus based on:
- New Customer Activations (credit card added)
- New Customer Revenue (first 12 months)